Pediatric Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair
- State-of-the art hydraulic reclining mechanism.
- Backrest reclines from 90º to 180º.
- Double-coated chrome carbon steel frame for maximum durability.
- Durable flame retardant nylon upholstery.
- Padded flip-back detachable desk armrests.
- Composite lightweight 24” Mag-style rear wheels with urethane tires and 6” front rubber tires.
- Offset rear wheel position provides additional stability and evenly distributes user’s weight in all reclining positions.
- Precision sealed front and rear wheel bearings.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
- Push-to-lock wheel locks.
- Spreader bar functions as a back stabilizer and a push handle for caregiver.
- Standard with height adjustable swing-away elevating leg rests.
- Durable and lightweight composite footplates.
- Flip-up anti-tippers with wheels.
|Overall Length w/ Riggins